Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fantastic opening for Mountains and Molehills!

There was a tremendous turnout last night at Art Works and Plant Zero. I think about a million people came through and I'm hardly exaggerating! I got to see a lot of old friends, met some of my facebook friends in person and talked with a lot of folks I never knew before.

This couple was highly complimentary of my work.

One of my best patrons! Alice bought this piece, "The Elephant Remembers." 

Catching up with Mary and Win

 
Great seeing the Leon family!
Jean and Bruce - great supporters of my work!
Ron and Michael - thanks for the tips on what to do in NY city!
Patrons enjoying snacks and my co-exhibitor, Rick Blanton's work
Selfie in front of "Fragile Balance" - one of the mountains


 
Here's a video preview of the show I did before the opening:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment