Friday, March 28, 2014

quick arty update

I'm planning on a new post about the things i find on my bike journeys soon, but in the meantime, here  is a quick update on what's happening with my art.

I have two pieces selected for this month's juried all media show at Art Works, "Fragile Balance" and "Feeding Frenzy." "Feeding Frenzy" won 2nd place! They will be on view through April 20th in their upstairs gallery.

Also showing in Manchester, I have work in a group show in the Suzanne Foley gallery at artspace. This show also opens tonight and runs through April 20.

My show at the Visual Art Studio, "Into the Blue" continues through April 11. So that means you can find me there at the upcoming First Friday reception once again at 208 W. Broad St. New pieces that I started for the Workshop there on March 15th are progressing. Here's a few pics of what they look like now (plus one last piece that I started after that).

No comments:

Post a Comment